Suka Belog! saya..??

Pengikut saya :

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

you aRe my kiNg....:)


dedicAted just fOr you,

You're my man, my mighty king,
And I'm the jewel in your crown,
You're the sun so hot and bright,
I'm your light-rays shining down,

You're the sky so vast and blue,
And I'm the white clouds in your chest,
I'm a river clean and pure,
Who in your ocean finds her rest,

You're the mountain huge and high,
I'm the valley green and wide,
You're the body firm and strong,
And I'm a rib bone on your side,

You're an eagle flying high,
I'm your feathers light and brown,
You're my man, my king of kings,
And I'm the jewel in your crown.

- Nima Akbari -


.......RAJA MUHAMMAD HANAFI....





p/s : i'm sorry for a lot of things but most of all that I never got the chance to tell you that,no matter what happens next,I'll never be anything, but grateful for every moment I spent with you. And even though I keep fumbling for the right words,all I really wanted to say was "THANK YOU"....(^_^) Hacks <3 -sufi-

0 orang mengkritik ::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...